Wednesday evenings in June come alive in Estes Park in the heart of Iowa Falls. Chamber/Main Street hosts Lawn Chair Nights, which offer free live music in an open-air setting. The shows begin at 6:30 p.m. in front of the Bill Riley Band Shell. In case of rain, concerts will be held at First Baptist Church (521 Rocksylvania Ave.). Church Women United is the premier sponsor of Lawn Chair Nights. The schedule is as follows:
* June 7: Scenic City BIG Band, sponsored by Green Belt Bank & Trust and Scenic Living Communities
* June 14: Tank Anthony, sponsored by GNB Bank and GNB Insurance and Real Estate
* June 21: Ackley German Band, sponsored by Sietsema Funeral Home and Surls Funeral Homes
* June 28: Alison Campbell, Rachel Finchman and Friends, sponsored by Iowa Falls Lions Club
- Occurs Wednesday, June 7th, 2023 @ 6:30 pm
Estes Park610 Estes St.
Iowa Falls, IA 50126
Post a comment as Guest
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.