The Senior Discussion Group of Hardin County is a group of business professionals who gather monthly to discuss issues of relevance for the seniors of Hardin County. In an effort to educate and inform, senior related topics are shared within the group. Any organization or senior individual with interest to join the group or simply attend as a visitor is invited.
The group meets on the third Thursday of the month at 9:30 a.m., alternating locations between the Senior Center in Iowa Falls (located at 115 Indiana Ave.) and Dorothy’s Senior Center in Eldora (1306 17th Ave.). This month it will be held in Iowa Falls. If you are a senior in Hardin County or an interested business professional, you are invited to attend. For more information, contact Lora Juhl at (641) 648-4671, extension 8002 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Occurs Thursday, March 19th, 2020 @ 9:30 am – 10:30 am
- Occurs Thursday, May 21st, 2020 @ 9:30 am – 10:30 am
- Occurs Thursday, July 16th, 2020 @ 9:30 am – 10:30 am
- Occurs Thursday, September 17th, 2020 @ 9:30 am – 10:30 am
- Occurs Thursday, November 19th, 2020 @ 9:30 am – 10:30 am
Iowa Falls Senior Center115 Indiana Ave.
Iowa Falls, IA 50126