The Senior Discussion Group of Hardin County is a group of business professionals who gather monthly to discuss issues of relevance for the seniors of Hardin County. In an effort to educate and inform, senior related topics are shared within the group. Any organization or senior individual with interest to join the group is invited to attend as a visitor.
The group meets on the third Thursday of the month at 9:30 a.m. alternating locations between the Senior Center in Iowa Falls (located at the Iowa Falls Fire Station) and Dorothy’s Senior Center in Eldora. If you are a senior in Hardin County or an interested business professional, you are invited to attend. For more information, contact Lora Juhl at (641) 648-4671, extension 8002 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Occurred Thursday, September 20th, 2018 @ 9:30 am – 10:30 am
- Occurred Thursday, November 15th, 2018 @ 9:30 am – 10:30 am
- Occurred Thursday, July 19th, 2018 @ 9:30 am – 10:30 am
- Occurred Thursday, February 21st, 2019 @ 9:30 pm – 10:30 pm
- Occurred Thursday, April 18th, 2019 @ 9:30 am – 10:30 am
- Occurred Thursday, June 20th, 2019 @ 9:30 am – 10:30 am
- Occurred Thursday, August 22nd, 2019 @ 9:30 am – 10:30 am
- Occurs Thursday, October 17th, 2019 @ 9:30 am – 10:30 am