The Senior Discussion Group of Hardin County is a group of business professionals who gather monthly to discuss issues of relevance for the seniors of Hardin County. In an effort to educate and inform, senior related topics are shared within the group. Any organization or senior individual with interest to join the group or simply attend as a visitor is invited.
The group meets on the third Thursday of the month at 9:30 a.m., alternating locations between the Senior Center in Iowa Falls (located at 115 Indiana Ave.) and Dorothy’s Senior Center in Eldora (1306 17th Ave.). This month it will be held in Eldora. If you are a senior in Hardin County or an interested business professional, you are invited to attend. For more information, contact Lora Juhl at (641) 648-4671, extension 8002 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Occurred Thursday, February 20th, 2020 @ 9:30 am – 10:30 am
- Occurs Thursday, April 16th, 2020 @ 9:30 am – 10:30 am
- Occurs Thursday, June 18th, 2020 @ 9:30 am – 10:30 am
- Occurs Thursday, August 20th, 2020 @ 9:30 am – 10:30 am
- Occurs Thursday, October 15th, 2020 @ 9:30 am – 10:30 am
Dorothy's Senior Center1306 17th Ave.
Eldora, IA 50627
Apr 5Free Will Donation
Mar 21$10 per adult; $5 per youth
Mar 14$5 per ticket
Apr 10$10 for adults; $5 for children 10 and younger
Mar 1$10 adult/$5 10&under