Today is Election Day for cities and school districts across Iowa.
Precincts will be open for voting from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. today. If you're unsure where you should go to vote, use this tool on the Iowa Secretary of State's website to search by your address.
Hardin County precincts are operating at the following locations:
- Alden/Buckeye Precinct is at the Alden Legion Community Center, 506 West St., Alden
- Concord/Sherman/Grant/Tipton Precinct is at the Hubbard Fire Station, 218 N. Iowa St., Hubbard
- Eldora City Precinct is at the Hardin County Courthouse, 1215 Edgington Ave., Eldora
- Eldora/Pleasant/Providence/Union Precinct is at Eldora City Hall, 1442 Washington St., Eldora
- Etna/Clay Precinct is at St. John’s United Church of Christ, 716 Third Ave., Ackley
- Hardin/Ellis/Jackson Precinct is at Ellsworth Equine Center (Ag and Renewable Energy Center), 707 Ellsworth Ave., Iowa Falls
- Iowa Falls Precinct #1 at Barlow Memorial Library, 921 Washington Ave., Iowa Falls
- Iowa Falls Precinct #2 at Iowa Falls Fire Station, 218 S. River St., Iowa Falls
Portions of the Iowa Falls School District lie in Franklin County. Information about those voting locations can be found here.
Find more information about voting on the Hardin County website here. That website will also post results after polls close tonight at 8 p.m.
For more help with voting questions, call the Auditor’s Office at 641-939-8108.
Click on the stories below for information about today's Iowa Valley Community College District bond referendum, and profiles of candidates running for some local offices.
- By Matthew Rezab
Stakeholders were disappointed when the $32 million Iowa Valley Community College District bond referendum failed by a mere 62 votes last Apri…